Journal of the Human and Social Science Researches Writing Rules [ISSN: 2147-1185]
The material submitted for publication may not be previously published or accepted for publication by another publisher.
1. Title of the Article: The title should suit the content and express, and should be written in bold letters. in 12 Punto Palatino Linotype each word.
2. Author Name and Institution Information: Author name and institution information should not be written as they will go to the study referees who will be installed on the system. The article must be typed exactly as it appears in the Name, Surname, Organization Information (TR & ENG), email and Orcid ID before receiving the final approval.
3. Abstract: The article should include an abstract in Turkish at the beginning. The abstract should explain the topic clearly and concisely in a minimum of 250 and a maximum of 300 words. The abstract should not include references to sources, figures and charts.
4. Keywords: Keywords of 5 to 8 words should be placed at the end of the abstract. Each word of the keywords must be written in Capital letters and a comma must be used between them.
5. Body Text: The texts sent, pictures, maps etc. should not exceed 35 journal pages (9,000 words), including the attachments. Written letters should be written in A4 size with white space at the top, bottom, right 4 cm and 5 cm from the left side with "at least 12nk" line spacing, two sides, without line hyphenation and 10 points "Palatino Linotype" font. (For detailed and visual information, the "journal page layout example" should be looked at on the layout page.) However, the submitted tables, figures, pictures, graphics and the like should not exceed 12x17 cm in order for the magazine not to go beyond the page dimensions and to be easier to use. For this reason, tables, figures, pictures, graphics and so on. smaller points and single spacing can be used in the elements. The "APA" system will be used for footnotes and references.
6 Section Titles: In the article, main, intermediate and subtitles can be used in order to provide compatibility with the content. These headings should be written in Capitalized Word.
6. Tables and Figures: Tables should have numbers and captions. The tables, figures, pictures, graphics and the like sent to the journal must not exceed 12x17 cm in order for the magazine not to go beyond the page dimensions and to be used more easily. For this reason, tables, figures, pictures, graphics and so on. smaller points and single spacing can be used in the elements.
7. Pictures: Pictures should be attached to the articles scanned in high-resolution print quality. The same rules for figures and tables apply in naming pictures.
The number of pages for figures, tables and pictures should not exceed 10 pages (one-third of the article). Authors having the necessary technical equipment and software may themselves insert their figures, drawings and pictures into the text provided these are ready for printing.
8. Quotations and Citations:: Direct quotations should be placed in quotation marks. Quotations shorter than 3 lines should be placed within the flowing text. If the quotation is longer that 3 lines, it should be turned into a block quote with a 1.5 cm indentation on the right and left, and the font size should be 9 punto. Footnotes and endnotes should be avoided as much as possible. They should only be used for essential explanations and should be numbered (Office Word) automatically.
You can look for more information on Quotations and Resources. http://www.tk.org.tr/APA/apa_2.pdf
“- The entire content of the journal is reviewed
- The type of review is indicated
- Reviewing is defined as getting advice / advice on individual manuscripts from expert reviewers in a given area and this is clearly spelled out on the journal website
- The journal provides objective judgments of reviewers
- Reviewers should not have a conflict of interest
- Peer-reviewed articles should be considered confidentially, prior to their publication